tisdag 19 augusti 2008

A very busy week

A week has passed since last time I wrote. To be honest, I don't really know where that week went. My last hours in Michigan flew by and so did my eight hours in Paris and my four days working as a part of the catering squad at Scandinavian Masters, the golf tournament.

This is actually the first day since I left Sweden on Aug. 4th that I'm not at least one of these things:

a) out of bed by 9 o'clock with less than 6 hours of sleep

b) jetlagged

c) hungover

d) disoriented

e) without functioning feet due to too much working

f) without functioning feet due to too much walking in high heels

Other than that, this week has been great. The job has been a mix of annoying bosses, chicken skewers, wet feet, up-and-down-the-stairs-one-thousand-times-a-day, salmon smelling everything, aprons that kept falling down, birdies, boogies, eagles (and I don't get it at all), coffee to keep me standing, chocolate to keep me going, girl-talk as soon as there was an opportunity, looking at boys with well-shaped body parts, the Olympics, nice bosses, mud, mud, mud, spinach, dill mayonnaise, youghurt sauce and then it all ended with a party. Of course us girls went and had a heck of a good time. I mean, it's not every day you get all your drinks payed for by famous Spanish European tour golf players, right?! Ahh the joys of being single!


Moi et mes amis espagnols

The summer's drawing to a close. The weather is getting colder, people are starting school, and the crayfish party is well under way to be planned. My sister is 20 years old (I always see her birthday as a landmark for fall) and life happens.

1 kommentar:

Jen sa...

Sounds like the week got mmmmmuuuuucccchhhhh better!

Nice pic. ;-)