torsdag 28 augusti 2008

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
- John Lennon

I think this may be the best dance routine I've ever seen in my life. Watching it makes me want to do nothing but dance, and just screw my academic needs. But I also feel blessed for being able to still appreciate the arts, and for feeling so much only from watching something like this. This song really nails my thoughts right now. I need to just IMAGINE and believe that only good will come from the new era of my life. I know that the lyrics of John Lennon go much more profound than just one person's life. And I'm not really applying my constant train of thoughts these days to his lyrics. But the concept; the idea of a better future, a peaceful life, and a happy ending suits my mood really well right now.


Inga kommentarer: