onsdag 27 augusti 2008

I should've continued with the body pump classes..

.. because my arms sure can't handle all of this carrying and wrapping and carrying and wrapping. I'm seriously shaking, and I haven't even really started yet! Today I've emptied my book shelf and my drawers, I've brought 5 moving boxes back to my house from the store, and I've wrapped almost all the plates and glasses that I'm going to bring. Since we have a joint kitchen I don't really need to bring any of that stuff, but I still want to. You can never estimate the cleanliness of a Swedish dorm until you've seen it, so I'll play it safe. Before I go to bed tonight I've promised myself to pack a suitcase with clothes and to go get my bike that I had to leave behind in order to bring those boxes home.

Tomorrow I've schedule a 6.30 am class at the gym. After that I've planned to take the car and get some stuff from the apartment and with the car loaded, try to get to Uppsala. I'm not sure I'll make it. Well, I'll make it to Uppsala alright, but I'm positive I'll get lost pretty quickly once I'm there. I have some small errands I want to get done there before the semester actually starts, and since a lot of things are closed on Sundays, I need to do it tomorrow. I'll bring some clothes, some cleaning supplies and some school stuff over tomorrow. The rest needs a big van or truck or something, and my parents will help with that on Saturday.

Wow. I still can't believe this is all happening!

1 kommentar:

Jen sa...

It's an exciting time! Good luck with everything.