fredag 22 augusti 2008

Crayfish update

This is going to be a short post because I'm getting sick and my head is killing me.. But I wanted to update you on the outcome of the party chaos!

The crayfish party was believe it or not pretty much a success. My low hopes made me not expect anything, and I think that was good. I actually had a great time. Of course it's a little weird to see "history" interact with everybody else and know that almost everybody around the table knows more about him than I do at this point, but it was OK. And OK was all I wanted, because OK means that we can keep socializing with the same people.

Sandra and I at the party

Yesterday was a tired day that we kicked off by eating sausages and scrambled eggs, tidying up the house and watching a bad movie. I like it! Friends are really all that matters!

1 kommentar:

Jen sa...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I hope you got my text... The pic of you and Sandra is terrific!