tisdag 12 augusti 2008

Summer in Michigan

Well. My keeping up with this while in Michigan failed pretty badly. But I do know why, and I'll give you the scoop right here. Please know that the order isn't quite the same as the importance go.


1. Too many wonderful family members to talk to.
2. Too many friends that I haven't seen in so long that just always make me happy I'm alive and come back here.

3. Ice-cream










4. Blueberry pancakes


5. Corn





6. Walking in the neighbourhood, same loop as in 2004


7. Shooting stars to watch wrapped in blankets




8. Power outage à la Ann Arbor (that is; no water, no heat, no toilet, no cooking)


9. Whole foods sample spree


10. Cantalope melon


11. Scallops à la mom and me









12. Zingerman's for lunch with very much liked people


13. Spice girls nostalgia in car with very good friend


14. Being 21 here at last!







15. Weird, disgusting American food at college bars, that I didn't touch btw.




16. People not picking up phones so you need to try them 15 times while your friend is driving and you're laughing harder than you have in about 2 years.


17. Dear, racoons, ground hogs and squirrels



So yeah. That's what I've been up to, and yeah, I'd rather not leave..

Inga kommentarer: