lördag 30 augusti 2008

Moving day!

It's moving day, it's moving day, it's moving day!!
And I'm not too tired, although yesterday around 4pm or so, I never thought I'd stand up again! These boxes and suitcases drive me crazy - and they're everywhere. And to add a little spice to it, my neighbours came up to my apartment to complain because I'd booked two times in the laundry room yesterday. I mean come on! I did it the same day, about 30 min. prior to the start of the next one. I love old ladies and old men in houses who're sitting at home all the time, not having anything to do but to watch out for the occational mistake made by a younger tenant. And then, enter mistake and "BAM" there they are with their notes handy. I wonder if they write them ahead of time!?

Anyways, I'm so excited! And my feet hurt from walking in high heels last night. I'll write again once I'm settled. And that may take about a month or so!

1 kommentar:

Jen sa...

Hope it all goes well today!