lördag 19 juli 2008

Back in business

So this is where I've succumbed to start blogging again. My life is off to a brand new start, and I've decided to write about it here.

So what has happened and what will this blog be about?

1. I'm a single girl now, with all that that encompasses. It's been a tumultous couple of months filled with heart ache, flirtatious summer nights, self-esteem doubts, bikini anxiety and a lot of fun. Inspired by SATC, I'm on my own, 21 and happy to be free to look wherever I want to. I'm sure some of my posts will be about this.

2. I'm also finally in med-school. My dream has come true, and I'll start school in Uppsala on Sept. 1st. This will definitely be a life altering experience that I've waited for since I was 17. My struggling with studying, finding a place to live etc. will all be covered here.

3. I'm still me. Singing, dancing and going to the gym. Without these things I don't function, and of course, I'll talk about that too. About my health believes and

So welcome to my new phase in life!

Inga kommentarer: