onsdag 26 september 2007

Fatigue

So, it starts again. You bring your books to the library, open them all up on the right pages, rummage around in you bad to try to find a pen that's, like always, hidden on the bottom. And then you get to work. Well, here's when the days differ. Sometimes you get to work, and sometimes you don't. Sometimes you're efficient - sometimes you're not.

This week I've experienced werid things happening to my body. Weirdest of them all being that I'm just comstantly tired. And not just a little tired, no. Tired as in - head ache - stomach ache- I can't even keep my eyes open - tired. And I'm sleeping like I usually do, eating like I usually do and exercising like I usually do. What is wrong with me?! Why am I suddenly a zombie? Why do I never get to work when I should and why am I never efficient enough?

Well, after this week I'm at least educated enough to know in what column my belly ache - neuron signals travel in my spine...

1 kommentar:

Jen sa...

Maybe you're coming down with something? If this continues, please get this checked out.