måndag 15 oktober 2007

Wrong time for a cold

No, no, no.
After a very tumultous weekend starting wonderfully and ending not so wonderfully, I was back in town, ready to start working on the biggest exam up till this day which is to take place on Friday. I've never seen this much information before, and I just don't understand how it's supposed to be done. But that's another issue. Because the problem now is;
I'm sick. I realized it in the library when I couldn't focus my eyes, kept sneezing and shivered. I got home, checked my temperature - et voilà! There it was. The highest one I've had in probably a year, doesn't say much because I'm very rarely sick.

The problem now is how to get rid of this horrible and uncomfortable obstacle. I have to stay focused like 12 hrs a day this week in order to learn all that has to be learnt. And with a barrier of highly unpleasant things in my sinuses, it's pretty darn hard.

Why is it, that the one time that a cold can't affect you, it does? Usually my colds happen right after I'm finished with something, not right before. Maybe somebody higher up there is trying to tell me something, I don't know. I just know that this week can alter my life forever, or actually it will. And with that notion, being under the weather is not desired.

1 kommentar:

Jen sa...

I was planning to write to you today in any case. I thought the big entrance exam was yesterday? Is this one on Friday that exam or another exam? And how was the visit? And I'm sorry you're sick! Tons of love.