tisdag 23 juni 2009

Exam results

The results from the exam we took May 29th are out.
To keep students from knowing each other's results we take so called: "Coded Exams". That means that prior to taking the test we're given a code to write down on every page on the exam along with name and the Swedish equivalent of a social security number, and once the results are published, only the codes are showing.

This time they forgot to give us the codes beforehand, so we were told to jot down the number on the desk we were sitting at at the time. I remember that I sat at desk # 75, thus my code was 75 and when the rumour that the results were out reached me, I went looking for the result for # 75. Well what do you know, 75 wasn't even on the list!

Either I've remembered the wrong number, which is kind of weird because I remembered my friend Anton's number correctly. Or my result just isn't registered which would be even worse. What more is, that it's impossible for me to figure this out right now since the semester is over. Had it been, let's say April, I'd be able to go into the secretary and ask for my exam. But since a) I'm in Stockholm and b) It's summer; I can't!

So, right now I can only pray that the result exists, that it's satisfactory and that I don't have to re-take the exam in August. That'd be such a drag I can't even begin to describe it.

Sometimes I truly wonder where my head is. Don't you?

1 kommentar:

Jen sa...

No... but I do wonder about the bureaucracy of parts of the Swedish educational system. I remember similar glitches in the past. I hope it all goes well, but given your other exam results, we'll hope this is similar!