onsdag 17 september 2008

Late

I know this post is long overdue. And I also know I really shouldn't write it. Because I don't have time, and I'm slowly realizing I never will anymore.

School has started for real now. And it's great fun, but my oh my do we have a lot to do! Well, for those of you who are born Americans and are used to that type of med-school, this might not seem like a lot. I don't have 15 quizzes and 13 exams this week. BUT what is hard is that the way my program is set up in a manner that has you work on like 15 things at the same time. I have 200 histological things I need to learn to find in a microscope, I have a case study about the circulation system to study for without any guidance from teachers as to what I'm supposed to read, I have lectures about cell biology and biochemistry, I have clinical things like measuring blood pressure to learn.. The list is endless..! AND I'm supposed to only study 8 hrs. a day, have time to work out (not this week as I'm sick), sing, plan skits for the big party on Friday, sleep and have time to party..! Because that's how it's supposed to be!

I'll be back when my voice is back to normal..

1 kommentar:

Jen sa...

One thing about American med. school, is since it's done primarily at the graduate level, all those extracurriculars usually aren't really happening.

The other stuff sounds similar to what I've heard from first year med. students.

Good luck and get enough rest to stay healthy!