tisdag 2 september 2008

Day two Exhausted!

Two minutes off again inbetween classes and social activities. I don't quite understand how I'm supposed to keep up this tempo for two weeks, I'm already so exhausted. In a good way though. Today I believe we're supposed to walk around all the student bars downtown. Interesting since my group will have to interview a senior doctor tomorrow at 8am sharp. Probably won't drink in all the bars..!

We had a lecture today by a woman who graduated from med-school about three years ago. Her subject was what we can expect from the profession we've chosen. And all the things she brought up are reasons why I have decided to actually become a doctor. That felt good and very motivating, too. I really feel like I'm in the right place which is such a relief.

In terms of social connections, I think it will take a while for it to settle. I definitely talk to people, but I have yet to meet the group of friends that will make this time in my life so special. It's going to be so much fun to look back on these first two weeks and the way I saw people before knowing them at all.

Well, I have about 10 minutes to rest before I have to get going again, so I will!

1 kommentar:

Nutmeg sa...

You go, girl! Are you going to change the name of this blog to 'Calling the World From Uppsala' ? :)